Our innovative and growing company is looking for an experienced candidate to join our dynamic team for the position of after sales. If you are looking for an exciting and friendly environment to work, please take a look at the list of qualiﬁcations below:
Scope of Duties
Collaborates with a core team of sales, marketing and customer support personnel and takes responsibility for the after-sales function, at the highest standard and as efficiently as possible.
- Follows up with suppliers for timely readiness of orders and is in contact with customers for smooth execution/dispatching of orders
- Negotiating and finding competitive shipping solutions with forwarders & logistic providers
- Prepares supplier registration and payments to supplier when necessary
- Prepares certificates of origin when necessary
- Finalization of processes to invoice stage
Required Qualifications / Competencies
- Academic qualifications preferably in a shipping or marketing related field
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position would be beneficial
- Confident communicator, good team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Positive attitude and strong commercial drive
- Fluent in Greek & English languages
- Computer literate with fast typing skills
- Background in shipping is an advantage
- Competitive remuneration package offered
- 13th Salary
- In hospital medical cover
- Provident fund
Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Applicants must be eligible to work within the EU.