Scope of Duties
Collaborates with a core team of sales, marketing and customer support personnel and takes responsibility for the after-sales function, at the highest standard and as efficiently as possible.
- Follows up with supplier for order acknowledgment
- Prepares supplier registration and payments to supplier when necessary
- Liaises with the banking department to confirm that payment has been made to supplier and sends proof of payment to the supplier
- Sends order acknowledgement to customer
- Prepares certificates of origin when necessary
- Prepares dispatching documents
- Liaises with both suppliers and customers in regard to any after-sales issues which may arise.
- Acquires quotations from freight forwarders
- Confirms and assures timely delivery
- Finalization of processes to invoice stage
- Meets and exceeds the agreed personal targets and objectives
- Works constructively and jointly in meeting department targets and objectives
- Keeps HOD and/or Senior(s) informed of any problems/concerns that may arise in daily business conduct
- Ensures implementation of the QSMS in the area of his/her responsibilities and proposes any changes
Required Qualifications / Competencies
- Academic qualifications preferably in a shipping or marketing related field
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position would be beneficial
- Confident communicator, good team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Positive attitude and strong commercial drive
- Fluent in Greek & English languages
- Computer literate with fast typing skills
- Background in shipping is an advantage
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 6th of May 2022.
Applicants must be eligible to work within the EU.